ONE MAN RIGGING AID
- It is a device for quick and easy assembly of a glider plane.
- Assembly can be done by only one person in 15 minutes from arrival to the airfield till preparation for the flight.
- The first prototype was tested on Apis EA1 in 2006. After that it was also tested on a bigger glider plane – Duo Discus.
- Remote controlled
- Compact and high-quality product
- Galvanized iron construction and fibreglass cradle
- It can be used on the grass (even higher grass)
- Lifting weight is 150 kg (tested on Duo Discus, ASH etc.)
- It has 19 kg – it is easy to move and to handle
- It can be simply and quickly disassembled into smaller parts (convenient for putting the Rigging Aid in the underneath compartment of the trailer or in the car boot)
- It can be used for most of one and two seaters’ glider planes
|Manually adjustable parts:|
|Cradle||vertical cradle position from 62 to 100 cm (also useable for planes that have wings on higher position)|
|horizontal cradle position – 3 positions spaced 80 mm (for different gravity centre of the wing)|
|adjustable screws for wing curvature|
|Wing Clamp||telescopic adjustments to different chord length and thickness of the wing|
|Horizontal tilt limiter on the vertical iron bar||allows the cradle to stop at desired wing angle|
|Remote controlled parts:|
|Cradle||vertical cradle position adjustments up to 24 cm|
|horizontal cradle position adjustments up to 24 cm|
* Special customizations can be made – for example customized wing clamp for wings with longer chord line (up to 120 cm). Customizations should be discussed before placing an order by EMRAX Company.
Videos of One Man Rigging Aid:
For detailed information about One Man Glider Assembly feel free to contact us.
For ordering contact us by email and we will send you an order form.