Requesting a quotation and placing an order
- Click on GET A QUOTE button in the main menu.
- Select the type of the products and the quantity that you would like to order. The configurator guides you through the selection of appropriate components. Please note the explanations and comments that appear at certain points during the selection. We offer a discount for bigger motor quantities, which is added to the motor price. If you are ordering very big quantities we can arrange for additional discount.
- At the end of the selections you will receive the Quote on our website and it will also be sent to your email address. Please note that the Quote is not the payment document!
- If you agree with the Quote send us a Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org or confirm that you have accepted the Quote by email.
- We will review the Quotation and send you a Proforma Invoice with detailed payment information (wire transfer information) and delivery time. The Proforma Invoice is used as an Order Confirmation document.
- The Proforma Invoice is valid for 20 days. If you agree with the Proforma Invoice and our General Terms and Conditions you can transfer the payment. Note that you write the Proforma Invoice number as the purpose of the payment in the correct box in the payment form of your bank.
- As soon as we receive the advanced payment the order is placed. We will inform you shortly (in 24h after receipt of payment) about the delivery date of the ordered goods by email.
*In case you would like to order One Man Rigging Aid, contact us at email@example.com. We will send you an Order Form, which includes prices and other purchase and sales information.
Note: EMRAX reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order. EMRAX, at our own sole discretion, may limit or cancel quantities purchased by a single person, shipping/billing address, or per order. If your order is cancelled, we will attempt to notify you using the email address provided at time of order placement. We reserve the right to prohibit or limit sales to dealers, resellers, and distributors.
Limits: Online orders are limited to 20 pieces per product type. For quantities above this please contact us by email.
EMRAX accepts only wire transfer according to Proforma Invoice.
Prices and taxes
All prices at www.emrax.com are displayed and charged in Euros.
All prices are EXW Kamnik, Slovenia and exclude VAT and any custom duties (for countries outside EU) – they are the buyer’s responsibility.
- European Union:
– If you are ordering as a business entity or you have the option of other company (e.g. sponsor) buying the goods for you, fill the box in application form with the correct VAT (Value Added Tax) identification number. By giving us the correct number you pay the tax in the receiving country. In this case we export the goods in accordance with item: VAT exempt under Article 138(1) of Directive 2006/112/EC. VAT Number can be checked here: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies
– If you are not ordering as a business entity we have to add 22% Slovenian VAT to the Total Price.
- Other Countries:
We export the goods in accordance with item: VAT exempt under Article 146(1)(a) of Directive 2006/112/EC. The VAT has to be paid in the receiving country according to its tax rate.
Shipping and delivery
Delivery time for ordered goods depends on the amount and type of the goods. If you are ordering less than 10 motors the dispatch date is estimated up to 4 weeks after receiving the advanced payment according to the Proforma Invoice. Estimated dispatch date is indicated on the Proforma Invoice. The dispatch date is the date when your order should be dispatched from EMRAX.
We ship according to Incoterms 2010. Preferred shipping parity can be chosen during selection at the quotation configurator:
- EXW (shipping has to be organized by buyer; ordered goods have to be collected at Molkova pot 5, 1241 Kamnik, Slovenia)
- CIP (ex-works carriage to place of destination, insurance included; import customs clearance and import duties and taxes are buyer’s responsibility)
As soon as the ordered goods are ready for shipping you will receive an automatic email from our courier service (TNT Shipping Agency) with the tracking code, delivery date and all other information about the shipment.
We are shipping worldwide by the TNT Shipping Agency. Please note that our carrier cannot deliver on a bank holiday.
|Estimated shipping time (TNT Shipping Agency – Economy Express option)|
|EU, Swiss, Norway:||up to 7 business days|
|Rest of the world:||up to 14 business days|
Note: Any indicated dispatch dates are approximate only, however EMRAX will attempt to meet them where possible. EMRAX shall not be liable for delays in manufacturing or delivery or failure to manufacture or deliver due to any event in nature or of force majeure or any cause beyond EMRAX’s reasonable control. Customer should inform EMRAX if any certificate for the customs is needed before the order is placed.
Changes and cancellations
If you’d like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible — at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +386 82053850 Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm CET. Most of our products are customized, so it is very important to contact us before the product is made. For detailed information read our General Terms and Conditions.
Before returning the goods contact us at email@example.com. Describe us the reason for the return. Wait for the Support Team to respond. In case of damage send us some detailed evidence data (e.g. pictures, videos) of failure or damage. After that we will send you a Returns Form, which must be completed and sent back by email. Package must be packed securely (the same as received).
- Most of our products are customized just for you. That means we cannot accept returns except for defects in materials and workmanship (covered by warranty). In addition to your right to cancel, you can return only standard parts that can be removed manually and exchanged without using special tools/machines (e.g. resolver/encoder, coolant fittings).
- All our products are covered by a 1 year warranty.
- Customer should organize and pay for the costs incurred for the return of the goods.
- The products returned as a result of defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, replaced or refunded in full, including delivery charges for sending them to you and the cost incurred by you in returning them to us.
- In case a defect was made due to omission of the EMRAX instructions for use (User’s Manual for EMRAX Motors and User’s Manual for One Man Rigging Aid), then the repairing or replacement will be charged. Shipping costs incurred will also be charged.